Welcome to empowr,
where you earn by simply posting:
 
photos,
updates,
videos,
blogs
Good news! You got 1 free crypto coin thanks to your inviter. Send them a quick thanks after you sign up!

New to empowr?

Dear empowrians,

We now have less than 18 hours to go until the planned airdrop and launch of the coin on the exchanges.  (Learn how to get on the exchange here).

However, it seems many of you are struggling to get everything set up in the short period of time we have before the event begins.

After receiving feedback from some Success Coaches and reading through the comments in our recent announcements and social media channels, it’s becoming clear that we may be moving too quickly, and as a result, risk the launch not going as well as it could be.

On one hand, we know many of you have been looking forward to this launch for some time and are ready to go.

On the other hand, there is an obvious benefit to postponing for just a few days as it gives the Success Coaches more time to help teach their students how to get on the exchange, which means there is a higher likelihood of achieving critical mass when we do launch.

So with that said, we need your vote before a decision is made:

Should we postpone the launch for 5 days -- to Friday, April 20th -- so that more of you have time to get set up and ready to go on the exchange?

OR

Do we stay the course, launch tomorrow and hope that everything goes well?

 

 

Please vote in the comments below and based on your opinions we will update the post in the next several hours with the decision on what we will move forward with.

And regardless of the vote, be sure to go here to learn how to get on the exchange.

Thank you!

 

Your president,
Brian

 

P.S. If you need additional help getting on the exchange, be sure to schedule a call with your Success Coach by going to the "Ask Me" page and clicking "Schedule Online Meeting" at the top:

Need your vote: Should we postpone the launch?

381 Comments
:

May Ram

Thank you, Brian, JC and the team💕 for accepting our request to postpone. We know there are many citizens that are waiting to set up their requirements such as wallet, having ether, getting to set up in the tokenstore. Those 5 days will benefit everyone.

15 months ago
Bobbyr19 / Ruth Malanowski

I agree, postpone. My ETH will not even show up in my account until the 18th. This will give me time to figure out how to buy on the Exchange. Thanks Ruth

15 months ago
Valerie Le Bihan

Thank You too Dear May""")))))

15 months ago
Dragan Bavarcic

We do not need to delay (prolong) AIRDROP massive ACTION... enough time we have given our citizens to be trained for this historic moment of our company .... Everything on any market comes in fact to the laws of BIDDINGS and REQUESTS (Offering and Demand). Our coin market must understand seriously ... EMPOWR COIN needs this year to be even desirable at AMAZON.COM

15 months ago
Sonia Madubuko

Yes am 100% in support of this ,atleast every citizen can be able to take part ,this is really great empowr always cares so much for us,No one will be left behind giving everyone oppoturnity to take part...Am 100%thankful to this

15 months ago
Radhika Purohit

Yes the decision is correct we should postpone so that some citizens get time to be ready for the launch

15 months ago
Alex Aurora

Thank you Brian, please postpone the launch for 5 days -- to Friday, April 20th -- so that more citizens have time to get set up and ready to go on the exchange.

15 months ago
Valerie Le Bihan

Totally Agreed Dear Alex"")

15 months ago
Carlos Andrade

Hello Brian. The success of our Launch is decisive for our Future. I Vote in favor of postponing the AirDrop Event for 5 days, setting the new date as the 20th of April. That we'll give us the chance to strengthen even more our participation as we can guide all the community to be fully prepared.

15 months ago
Austin Grady

Thank you for this opportunity. I say we postpone so more of the community can benefit. Let's maximize our opportunity for critical mass and launch our coin with the momentum of our full community!

15 months ago
Vivian Bedell

I think we may loose some of the "outside" watchers and supporters if we postpone. Like a party that is rescheduled, many will not attend the new scheduled date.

15 months ago
Umair Siddique

Hi Brian, yes please postpone the event for 5 days. It will help many citizens who are still struggling to set up their wallets as well as some who are waiting for their bank accounts to process the transactions for getting ETH in their wallets.

15 months ago
Lana Ferra

It is a good idea to postpone the launch to give more time for people to prepare for the great moment.

15 months ago
Lina Tanase

Postponing for 5 days will be great! It will help many people to get in the exchange. Many thanks, Brian and empowr team!:)

15 months ago
Randy Smith

I say stay the course but do the airdrop over a three day period--sunday,monday,tuesday

15 months ago
Sylvia

I( agree with Randy a lot of us have worked hard to get here now, so doing the airdrop over 3 to 4 days should satisfy everyone

15 months ago
Randy Smith

I agree with the majority on the decision to wait until April 20th. My first thoughts were to not drop the ball and continue with the Sunday date, but I see where it is important that we have as many people on the same page as possible here. Based on the comments from the announcement today, it sounds like many citizens need the extra time to fund their ether wallets. So we will do this right and go with April 20th. But lets make sure we keep that date.

15 months ago
Debi Jones

I agree that it is a good idea to postpone the launch till April 20th! Gives us more time to get ready.

15 months ago
Shreyashi Chaudhuri

My vote to postpone .It will be great .More citizen will have opportunity to participate at the launch .And we sc will have more time to make understand our students how tp participate to get coins from Airdrop.
Thanks Brian .JC and team 💕💜💕

15 months ago
Oxana Rogutko

We have to postpone the launch. Brian's right. Many students did not have time to throw Ethereum in their wallets

15 months ago
Jo Mas

Brian

Well as I said in my other post for tomorrow I AM READY, BUT it's more reasonable , to postponed.

It's not easy , really not easy to be capable in that small laps of time done to make all this launch ready for everyone.
YES Postponed it is better, BUT the date that I suggest is better to be another SUNDAY as DAY "D" , cause many of us are DAY OFF.
SO SUNDAY THE:

22 of APR 2018 is the DAY "D" . I prefer that than the 20th?

I Hope to review my IDEA.

JO

15 months ago
Jo Mas

Question is, why 5 days? later is that because of our bid already made?
http://prntscr.com/j5cuut
Do I need to change anything in my options in this Screenshot Brian.?
Please help.

15 months ago
Jo Mas

I may add also , something that I've noticed that the price of ETHER was going higher and higher from day to another , because of our BIG demand.
HOPE the price will be back as it was in the starting of the last weekend.

15 months ago
Jeannette Leduc

I agree with Jo that delaying to Sunday April 22nd would be better for many that still hold Monday to Friday day jobs so that we can have many more taking part in the launch buying blitz.

15 months ago
Annet Hoogenboom

postpone the launch for 5 days is a great idea :) This way more people will be able to participate. Great news.

15 months ago
Khaleeq Ahmed

Hi, Brian,
Yes, we should postpone the launch until 5 days as my students are struggling setting up their ether wallet also, set up the exchange with ethereum, thank you,
Khaleeq Ahmed

15 months ago
Yuliana .

Thank you, Brian. Postpone the launch for 5 days is great.

15 months ago
Erika Miskolczi

I agree with this decision. Many citizens are ready now but also many need few days until they will be prepared for the big launch.
Thank you, JC, Brian and the team for have considered and put to the vote before a decision is made our request to postpone.

15 months ago
Anthony Onyia

Postpone to 5 days time please. Thank you.

15 months ago
Ola Yinka

Thank you Brian for this grace . I vote for postponement of the launch for 5 days -- to Friday, April 20th -- so that more of our citizens can have time to get set up and ready to go on the exchange

15 months ago
Marijke Van Giffen

My experience is that things are indeed moving a bit fast, with the Token.Store announcement only made yesterday. I think it is a good idea to give a bit more time to be better prepared. I believe that even the slightest idea coming up about postponing means that it is an indication that it is a general feeling going around asking to be rewarded. When in doubt listen to it.

15 months ago
Delwyn Viggars

i agree postpone it for 5 days due to i know how hard it took me to get my head around it all and get set up. I can well imagine im not the only one. I still need to get my head around trading. It will also give us a chance to get more of our citizens on board to have more or an impact. GThanks empowr team

15 months ago
Deborah Rolon

Thank you Brian! This will give many an opportunity to get set up on the exchange, thank you for your support!

15 months ago
R Sita Rama Chandra Maruthi

I support for the postpone the launch for to Friday, April 20th -- so that more citizens have time to get set up and ready to go on the exchange.

15 months ago
Anna Sveshnikova

I vote for Postpone.
We really need more time to prepare.
Thank's for that opportunity

15 months ago
Omar Faruque Siddiki

YES, postpone, as many citizens are willing to participate but still struggling to manage. This gives them time for preparation. Thanks, Brian and empowr team

15 months ago
Sudeshna Dasgupta

It is a really right decision to postpone it more 5 days so that more citizens can participate. Thanks Brian, I will go for it.

15 months ago
Irena V.Dragan

Thank you Brian, I agree with president to vote to postpone for 5 days more. It was really a lot to do and
in an additional five days, we will be able to do everything we have to make in peace. and citizens have also time to .
prepare for exchange

15 months ago
Anum Mehreen

hopefully more people ll get a chance to participate in ... looking forward

15 months ago
Animesh Garai

Better idea, from all the way. it would be better if postponed to May month by that time crypto market also will take its direction.

15 months ago
Peter Friesen

I agree with postponing the launch for 5 days. That way we can get set up on the exchange and be ready for the launch.

15 months ago
Valerie Le Bihan

Great Idea Brian"")... Many Citizen Are Stressed Out>>>So Am I.Thank You.

15 months ago
Yolanda Marcos

Posponer 5 dias , muchos de los nuevos no les ha dado tiempo asimilar todo , Gracias Brian

15 months ago
Kelly Baker

I agree that the launch should be postponed . This will give a better chance to help our citizens and create a bigger bang for the launch!

15 months ago
Life Builders'

Good morning dear empowrians 💕💕💕💕💕

Thank you President Brian
and entire Team for the
updates.

For us to vote for the postpone for our
empowr coin Launch.

Encouraging everyone to vote now!
For our empowr mission,
every vote counts and take action now!
.
"All for One and One for All,
Success of our empowr coin"
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

15 months ago
Rajendra K

Yes, I agree to the postponement, so that more citizens have the opportunity to set their wallets.

15 months ago
Aliya Arooj

Yes, I vote to have this postponed for 5 days.

15 months ago
Luningning Saguil

Yes, I agree to postpone it to give more time to people to participate. Very great news to all empowr citizen. Thanks Brian
and team !

15 months ago
Tam Dieu

I agree, postpone. It's good for everyone!

15 months ago
Edwin Edwards

Hello Brian, we should postpone at least for clients to understand better the processes needed.

15 months ago
Barry

While I think I am ready to go, allowing more time for the total community to get on board is a good idea.
Will there be any negative on the outside world? Any downside with publicity?
Thanks for keeping us in the loop Brian.

15 months ago
Jenni Uzzell

Thank you - I totally agree with the 5-day postponement, it will give the citizens a better chance at opening their wallets, loading their 0,1 ether, and registering on the exchanger. The period that has been available has just not been sufficient time for a large number of students. So thank you again, I appreciate the chance of a postponement.

15 months ago
George Oliveira

I Vote in favor of postponing the AirDrop Event for 5 days, setting the new date as the 20th of April.

15 months ago
Greg Yau

I like to postpone. Not sure if I set up all the wallets up correctly.

15 months ago
Catherine Sandiford

Thank you Brian, for giving us the opportunity to provide feedback on how the preparation for the ICO is going, and making an educated decision in Real Time. Please postpone the launch.

It will allow all Citizens who are new to the process to get all of the steps needed to prepare for trading. It will also give the Coaches more time to get our students' questions answered, get their ether wallet set up with 0.1 ether, and linked to the exchange for trading. I still have students reaching out to me for assistance. Thank you for being attentive to the needs of the Citizens and making a decision that's in the best interest of empowr's ICO and community.

15 months ago
Yves Johnson

I am for postponing until April 20th.

15 months ago
Diane Liggins

Yes I think the launch should be postponed until Friday 20th, many people are struggling to get everything set up on time, it is a steep learning curve!

15 months ago
: